Special for your loving life...

...Do the best for our life...

Thursday 2 February 2012

Man In Black

I love the black colour in my outfit. Most of them are in dark colours, such as black, grey, dark brown, and a lil' bit the touch of white. Black means mysteriously thing for me, dunno exactly understand. In another case, black gives me a spirit to open the dark area in my mind and enlight it. Feel so calm, protected, and courious. Dark means everything. And the 2nd is grey. Grey is in the middle of black and white. Or the mixed by those colours. It means that, we have to make everything balance in this life. One side has white and another has black. Grey also means the contradiction between two things. I like live in the contradiction, 'cause it makes me feel so strong to face the whole life. And the 3rd is brown. It such like an earth's colour. Our land, our skin, and my eyes' colour. Brown is elegant, crucial, and brave. And the last is white, always means light or shine or holly for most of the people. But for me, white is neutralizer for every bad things  I did. White gives me the right subject and live within. So, let's enjoy the pieces of me!




No comments:

Post a Comment